Complimentary webinar workshop
Upon successful completion of the course students will be able to:
• Discuss the history of aromatherapy and its modern development.
• Identify key elements in determining the quality of an essential oil.
• Define what an essential oil is and how it is produced.
• Demonstrate knowledge of chemistry of essential oils and more in depth knowledge 20 essential oils, including Latin binomial, safety information, and key therapeutic and/or energetic properties of each individual essential oil.
• Understand current up-to-date information on safety and essential oils.
• Describe the basic physiology of the skin and its key functions.
• Design an effective blend for a basic skincare.
• Describe the basic anatomy & physiology of the sense of smell.
• Create a blend of essential oils for an emotional purpose.
• Develop clear career goals and a path to become an Aromatherapist.
Enjoy day pass with this unique program, yoga, steam soak and soar at The Standard Spa, Miami Beach a holistic and hydrotherapy oriented spa hotel inspired by global bathing cultures, self-teaching and healing. Explore the curative effects of water, steam or mud in our Hamam, Aroma Steam Room, Cedar Sauna, Infinity Pool, Roman Waterfall, Hot Tub and Mud Lounge and learn the ageless art of bathing - indoors and out.
$1250 Aromatherapy Aroma 101 Certification Program Course includes
Aromatherapy Workshop Classes 30 hours plus 10 individual hours
National Aromatherapy Certification
Aromatherapy Kit, including book, essential oils
Daily Yoga Classes
Daily Meditation Baths
Monday - Thursday Spa Day Pass
Monday 9:30A – 6:30P
Tuesday 9:30A – 6:30P
Wednesday 9:30A – 6:30P
Thursday 9:30A – 4:30P
For more information contact Spa Desk 305.704.3945 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
(*If you are spa professional with a certificate in a healing modality you are eligible for a 10% discount please call the register to receive this discount.)